from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a tetrahedron.
- adj. Having four faces.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. in the shape of a tetrahedron
- adj. having four faces, four apices and six edges
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having, or composed of, four sides.
- adj. Having the form of the regular tetrahedron.
- adj. Pertaining or related to a tetrahedron, or to the system of hemihedral forms to which the tetrahedron belongs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a tetrahedron.
- In crystallography: Having the form of the regular tetrahedron.
- Pertaining or relating to a tetrahedron, or to the system of forms to which the tetrahedron belongs: as, tetrahedral hemihedrism (see hemihedrism).
tetra- + -hedral (Wiktionary)