from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having three corners; triangular.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having three corners, or angles.
- adj. Having three prominent longitudinal angles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having three corners or angles: as, a three-cornered hat.
- In botany, triquetrous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having three corners
- adj. involving a group or set of three
Sorry, no etymologies found.