from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the office of the mayor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The conductor of a mule team; also, a head shepherd.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a mayor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a mayor or mayors, or the office of mayor.
- n. A head shepherd; an overseer; a leader of a pack-train.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a mayor or the office of mayor
Sorry, no etymologies found.