from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pyramid-shaped.
- n. One of the carpal bones.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a pyramid; in the form of a a pyramid; pyramidical.
- adj. Same as Tetragonal.
- n. One of the carpal bones. See cuneiform, n., 2 (b).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a pyramid, or having its form. Also pyramidical.
- In bot., anat., and zoology, shaped more or less like a pyramid; conical; pyriform.
- In anatomy, noting a muscle whose fibers arise from a long base and converge to the point of their insertion: correlative with prismatic, 3, and rhomboidal, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a pyramid
From medieval Latin pyramidalis (Wiktionary)