from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having multiple planar faces or facets
- adj. having multiple dihedral angles along the wingspan
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having many sides, as a solid body.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having many faces, as a solid body; of or pertaining to a polyhedron. Also polyhedric, polyhedrous, polyedral, -polyedrous
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or resembling a polyhedron
poly- + -hedral (Wiktionary)