from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of actual or full size; not reduced: a full-scale model.
- adj. Employing all resources; not limited or partial: a full-scale campaign against the use of nuclear power plants.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of the same size, scale, or proportions as an original object.
- adj. Thorough; complete; not lacking in any detail.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. using all available resources; -- of actions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. using all available resources
Sorry, no etymologies found.