from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affected with or marked by frenzy; frantic: a frenzied rush for the exits.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In a state of hurry, panic or wild activity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Affected with frenzy; frantic; maddened.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. excessively agitated; distraught with fear or other violent emotion
- adj. affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason
Sorry, no etymologies found.