from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Highly or excessively active: a hyperactive thyroid gland.
- adj. Having behavior characterized by overactivity.
- adj. Having attention deficit disorder. Not in scientific use.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having an increased state of activity
- adj. having attention deficit disorder (no longer used by the scientific community)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Exhibiting hyperactivity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. more active than normal
hyper- + active (Wiktionary)