from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Functioning incorrectly or abnormally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. impaired in function; especially of a bodily system or organ.
- adj. failing to serve an adjustive purpose; -- of a trait or condition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a trait or condition) failing to serve an adjustive purpose
- adj. impaired in function; especially of a bodily system or organ
From dys- + functional. (Wiktionary)