from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by or showing prejudice; biased.
- adj. Making distinctions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to discrimination (in all senses).
- adj. Showing prejudice or bias.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Discriminative.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of making fine distinctions
- adj. manifesting partiality
- adj. being biased or having a belief or attitude formed beforehand
- adj. containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice
discriminate + -ory (Wiktionary)