from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking or showing a lack of judgment or discretion; unwise.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Showing poor judgement; not well judged.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not judicious; wanting in sound judgment; undiscerning; indiscreet; unwise.
- adj. Not according to sound judgment or discretion; unwise.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not judicious in thought, speech, or action; deficient in judgment; imprudent: as, an injudicious ally.
- Not judicious in character or kind; ill-judged or ill-advised; contrary to sound judgment or discretion; unwise: as, an injudicious measure.
- Synonyms Indiscreet, inconsiderate, imprudent, rash, hasty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking or showing lack of judgment or discretion; unwise
Sorry, no etymologies found.