from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not cautious; rash.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. careless, reckless, not exercising proper caution
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not cautious; not circumspect; not attending to the circumstances on which safety and interest depend; heedless; careless
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not cautious; unwary; not circumspect; heedless.
- Synonyms Indiscreet, imprudent, impolitic, uncircumspect, inconsiderate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking in caution
- adj. carelessly failing to exercise proper caution
negative in- + cautious (Wiktionary)