American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Thoughtless of others; displaying a lack of consideration.
- adj. Not well considered or carefully thought out; ill-advised.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not considerate; not guided by proper considerations; thoughtless; heedless; inadvertent.
- Inattentive; negligent; without consideration: followed by of.
- Inconsiderable; insignificant.
- Synonyms Careless, inattentive, incautious, negligent, hasty, giddy, harebrained.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Not considerate; not attentive to safety or to propriety; not regarding the rights or feelings of others; hasty; careless; thoughtless; heedless.
- adj. obsolete Inconsiderable.
- adj. without proper consideration or reflection
- adj. lacking regard for the rights or feelings of others
“I cannot believe that some people can be that fuckin 'inconsiderate and mean that it makes me swear!”
“This is my advice to some of the self-styled big shots who see no wrong in inconsiderate behavior, when one word to a Secretary could deal with the matter, yea or nay, and remove this evil.”
“At such moments his thoughts turned to dwell upon his secret marriage and its consequences; and it was in bitterness against himself, if not against his unfortunate Countess, that he ascribed to that hasty measure, adopted in the ardour of what he now called inconsiderate passion, at once the impossibility of placing his power on a solid basis, and the immediate prospect of its precipitate downfall.”
“At such moments his thoughts turned to dwell upon his secret marriage and its consequences; and it was in bitterness against himself, if not against his unfortunate Countess, that he ascribed to that hasty measure, adopted in the ardour of what he now called inconsiderate passion, at once the impossibility of placing his power on”
“In his book A Life Worth Breathing, yoga teacher Max Strom calls constant lateness an "inconsiderate" habit.”
“But neither do I condemn my neighbors as "inconsiderate" and by extension, Mexican culture as a whole as inconsiderate, nor was it "fine", not for my wife and me, not at all.”
“I never really knew what the word "inconsiderate" meant until I came to college and met my roommate and one of her friends.”
“If, then, you use these words because you held such sentiments about me, pray that I may flee from the wickedness which you have found in my ways; if, however, your tongue shaped itself to these words, in a kind of inconsiderate conventionality, I shall console myself, and ask you to be good enough to adduce some tangible proof of your allegations.”
“Leader Hoyer believes measure resetting health care system still can pass Congress Stock futures point to higher opening following gains overseas, hopes for Greece bailout Consumer Watchdog sues Anthem Blue Cross alleging diminished coverage in policy changes Consumer agency eyed for the Fed; possible deal could break stalemate on Wall Street regs Obama must win over undecided Dems with revised health overhaul proposal China official: City 'inconsiderate' for publicizing beans tainted by toxic pesticide”
“Ife has vented her frustrations about the housemates to Govan and Corin, saying that many of them are "inconsiderate".”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘inconsiderate’.
Just a list of words that sound relatively nice. :)
Looking for tweets for inconsiderate.