from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Thoughtless of others; displaying a lack of consideration.
- adj. Not well considered or carefully thought out; ill-advised.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not considerate of others, thoughtless.
- adj. inconsiderable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not considerate; not attentive to safety or to propriety; not regarding the rights or feelings of others; hasty; careless; thoughtless; heedless
- adj. Inconsiderable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not considerate; not guided by proper considerations; thoughtless; heedless; inadvertent.
- Inattentive; negligent; without consideration: followed by of.
- Inconsiderable; insignificant.
- Synonyms Careless, inattentive, incautious, negligent, hasty, giddy, harebrained.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without proper consideration or reflection
- adj. lacking regard for the rights or feelings of others
Sorry, no etymologies found.