from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking or exhibiting a lack of tact; bluntly inconsiderate or indiscreet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having no tact; unaware or intentionally inconsiderate of someone else's feelings
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of tact.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Destitute of tact; characterized by want of tact.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking or showing a lack of what is fitting and considerate in dealing with others
- adj. revealing lack of perceptiveness or judgment or finesse
tact + -less (Wiktionary)