from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. incompetent or inept
- n. An act or acts of incompetence or ineptitude.
- v. Present participle of bungle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Unskillful; awkward; clumsy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Prone to bungle; clumsy: as, “this bungling wretch,”
- Characterized by clumsiness; botched.
- Synonyms Ungainly, Uncouth, etc. See awkward.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. showing lack of skill or aptitude
- adj. lacking physical movement skills, especially with the hands
Sorry, no etymologies found.