from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Clumsy and stupid; resembling a lubber (an inexperienced person).
- adj. Lacking in seamanship; of or suitable to a landlubber who is new to being at sea and unfamiliar with the ways of a sailor.
- adv. In the manner of a landlubber.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a lubber; clumsy.
- adv. Clumsily; awkwardly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a lubber; clumsy; awkward.
- Clumsily; awkwardly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. inexperienced in seamanship
- adj. clumsy and unskilled
lubber + -ly (Wiktionary)