from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking skill or technical training: unskilled laborers.
- adj. Requiring no training or skill: unskilled jobs; unskilled labor.
- adj. Exhibiting a lack of skill; inexpert: an unskilled painting.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of a person or workforce: not having a skill or technical training.
- adj. Of a job: not requiring skill or training.
- adj. Of a made object: inexpertly made or showing a lack of skill.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lacking skill; destitute of or not characterized by special skill or trained dexterity.
- Destitute of practical knowledge; unacquainted; unfamiliar: as, unskilled in chemistry.
- Produced without skill or dexterity; showing no evidence of skill in production.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not doing a good job
- adj. not having or showing or requiring special skill or proficiency
- adj. lacking professional skill or expertise
Sorry, no etymologies found.