from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bill.
- adj. Having a specified kind of bill (beak or beak-like projection).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished with, or having, a bill, as a bird; -- used in composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with or having a bill or beak: used chiefly in composition: as, a short-billed bird.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a beak or bill as specified
Sorry, no etymologies found.