from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of grill.
- adj. Cooked on a grill.
- adj. As if cooked on a grill.
- adj. Fitted with a grille.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Cross-barred; made in the form of a grill; specifically, said of the flat surface of an engraved plate which shows short bars or cross-bars of white lines.
- Roasted on a gridiron.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cooked by radiant heat (as over a grill)
- adj. cooked over an outdoor grill
grille + -ed (Wiktionary)