from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a butcher; characterised by slaughter, savage.
- adv. Like a butcher; cruelly, brutally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a butcher; without compunction; savage; bloody; inhuman; fell.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or characteristic of a butcher; done in the manner of a buteher.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. poorly done
- adj. accompanied by bloodshed
From butcher + -ly. (Wiktionary)