from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Suggestive of or related to a viper.
- adj. Venomous; malicious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to a viper
- adj. venomous, malicious or treacherous
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the qualities of a viper; malignant; venomous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the qualities of a viper; viperish; venomous; malignant; spiteful: chiefly said of mental qualities, or used figuratively.
Sorry, no etymologies found.