from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not expert; unskilled.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inept or unskilled; not of expert ability or quality.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of experience or of much experience.
- adj. Not expert; not skilled; destitute of knowledge or dexterity derived from practice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not expert; not skilled; not having knowledge or dexterity derived from practice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking professional skill or expertise
Sorry, no etymologies found.