from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Without an interest: uninterested parties.
- adj. Not having a financial interest.
- adj. Marked by or exhibiting a lack of interest. See Usage Note at disinterested.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unmotivated by personal interest; unbiased, disinterested.
- adj. Not interested; indifferent, not concerned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not interested; not having any interest or property in; having nothing at stake.
- adj. Not having the mind or the passions engaged.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not interested; not having any interest or property in something specified; not personally concerned: as, to be uninterested in business.
- Not having the mind or the passions engaged: as, to be uninterested in a discourse or narration.
- Synonyms See disinterested.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not having or showing interest
- adj. having no care or interest in knowing
From un- + interested. (Wiktionary)