from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not easily stirred or moved in feeling.
- adj. Involving little or no emotion; rational.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Showing little or no feeling.
- adj. Reasoned and objective, involving reason or intellect rather than feelings.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not emotional; free from or unaccompanied by an exhibition of emotion or feeling; impassive; not inducing emotion: as, an unemotional person; an unemotional book.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unsusceptible to or destitute of or showing no emotion
- adj. cool and formal in manner
un- + emotional (Wiktionary)