from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Without blinking: an unblinking stare.
- adj. Without visible emotion: an unblinking answer to a very personal question.
- adj. Fearless in facing reality: engaged in unblinking self-analysis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not blinking
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not shrinking from danger
- adj. showing no visible emotion
Sorry, no etymologies found.