from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not strained.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not strained; not cleared or purified by straining.
- adj. Not forced; easy; natural.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not strained; not purified by straining: as, unstrained oil.
- Not subjected to a strain.
- Easy; not forced; natural.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not resulting from undue effort; not forced
- adj. not placed under psychological stress
Sorry, no etymologies found.