from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Exhibiting a lack of responsiveness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not responsive; unreactive.
- adj. Indifferent or apathetic; emotionless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not responsive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. aloof or indifferent
- adj. not susceptible to suggestion or influence
- adj. not responding to some influence or stimulus
Sorry, no etymologies found.