from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to manage, as:
- adj. Not submitting to discipline; unruly: an unmanageable child.
- adj. Difficult to keep under control or within limits: unmanageable traffic congestion.
- adj. Awkward; unwieldy: unmanageable bundles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not manageable; not readily submitting to handling or management; not easily restrained, governed, or directed; not controllable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not manageable; not readily submitting to handling or management; not easily restrained, governed, or directed; not controllable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. difficult to use or handle or manage because of size or weight or shape
- adj. difficult to solve or alleviate
- adj. incapable of being controlled or managed
- adj. hard to control
un- + manageable (Wiktionary)