from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to control or govern: an uncontrollable urge for a chocolate bar; uncontrollable rebels.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not able to be controlled, contained or governed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being controlled; ungovernable; irresistible.
- adj. Indisputable; irrefragable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That cannot be controlled or ruled; ungovernable; intolerant of restraint: as, an uncontrollable temper; uncontrollable subjects; uncontrollable events.
- Indisputable; irrefragable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. difficult to solve or alleviate
- adj. impossible to repress or control
- adj. incapable of being controlled or managed
- adj. of persons
From un- + controllable. (Wiktionary)