from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Very active and unpredicatable; volatile: a raging debate; a raging fire.
- adj. Remarkable; extraordinary: a raging hit on prime-time TV.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of rage.
- adj. Volatile, very active or unpredictable.
- adj. Extremely aroused, rock hard, long lasting, insatiable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- a. & n. from rage, v. i.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. very severe
- adj. characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
- adj. (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
Sorry, no etymologies found.