American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The transfer of pages of data between a computer's main memory and an auxiliary memory.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Order of the pages of a book or writing, or the marks by which this order is indicated; pagination.
- n. computing A transfer of pages between main memory and an auxiliary store, such as hard disk drive.
- v. present participle of page.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The marking or numbering of the pages of a book.
- n. calling out the name of a person (especially by a loudspeaker system)
- n. the system of numbering pages
“Some would say a little japanese paging is a small price to pay for a pet of this caliber.”
“This would leave the game paging from the hard disk resulting in noticeable slower performance.”
“The 11-result view that I see with Cuil just requires more paging, which is wasting my time.”
“I prefer "less" rather than "more" because less allows backword paging as well as forward. when you say the tmp@ is green is it green text on a black background”
“paging" -- writing memory blocks to the hard drive temporarily to free up space.”
“paging' - the process whereby pages of memory are written out to the hard drive for temporary storage for subsequent reading back in.”
“Other services such as paging, personal radio communications and trunk radio services and customer premises equipment are already open to competition.”
“He said other services such as paging, personal radio communications and trunk radio services and customer premises equipment were already open to competition.”
“Table data editor with handy functions such as paging, filtering, searching, generating SQL for data row (UPDATE, INSERT, etc.).”
“First, it fully supports data source components and can automatically handle data operations, such as paging, sorting, and editing, as long as its bound data source object supports these capabilities.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘paging’.
A Russian Doll word is a word that, when you remove the first and last letters, is either the empty string, or a Russian Doll word. These are all of the 6 or more letter Russian Doll words found in...
includes words of the "Prodcom list"
Looking for tweets for paging.