from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not subjected to discipline, control or correction; uncorrected
- adj. lacking in self-control; ungovernable
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not disciplined; not duly exercised and taught; not properly trained or brought to regularity and order; raw: as, undisciplined troops; undisciplined valor; undisciplined minds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking in discipline or control
- adj. not subjected to discipline
- adj. not subjected to correction or discipline
un- + disciplined (Wiktionary)