from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking principles or moral scruples; unscrupulous: unprincipled behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lacking moral values
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being without principles; especially, being without right moral principles; also, characterized by absence of principle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not having settled principles; not grounded in principle.
- Having no sound moral principles; destitute of virtue; not restrained by conscience; profligate; immoral.
- Not resulting from good principles; iniquitous; wicked.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having little or no integrity
- adj. lacking principles or moral scruples
Sorry, no etymologies found.