from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a rascal.
- adv. In the manner of a rascal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like a rascal; trickish or dishonest; base; worthless; -- often in humorous disparagement, without implication of dishonesty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like or characteristic of a rascal; base; mean; trickish; scampish: used of persons or things with much latitude, often with slight, meaning.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking principles or scruples
- adj. playful in an appealingly bold way
rascal + -ly (Wiktionary)