from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of wiles; cunning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. sly, cunning, full of tricks
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of wiles, tricks, or stratagems; using craft or stratagem to accomplish a purpose; mischievously artful; subtle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of wiles; subtle; cunning; crafty; sly.
- Synonyms Cunning, Artful, Sly, etc. (see cunning), designing, deceitful, foxy, diplomatic, delusive, insidious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by skill in deception
From wile ("ruse, trick") + -y (Wiktionary)