from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a dry manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a dry manner; not succulently; without interest; without sympathy; coldly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without moisture.
- Without embellishment; without anything to enliven, enrich, or entertain.
- Coldly; frigidly; without affection.
- Severely; harshly; inconsiderately.
- With apparently unintentional or sly humor or sarcasm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a dry laconic manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.