from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Dexterously, skilfully.
- adv. In a sly manner, cunningly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a sly manner; shrewdly; craftily.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an ingenious or cunning manner; skilfully.
- In an artful manner; with dexterous or ingenious secrecy; craftily.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an artful manner
From sly + -ly. (Wiktionary)