from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Cowardly and malicious; base.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. in the manner of a dastard; marked by cowardice; pusillanimous
- adj. treacherous; given to backstabbing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Meanly timid; cowardly; base.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by gross cowardice; meanly timid; base; sneaking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. despicably cowardly
dastard + -ly (Wiktionary)