from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the character of a traitor; disloyal.
- adj. Constituting treason: a traitorous act. See Synonyms at faithless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characteristic of a traitor; disloyal
- adj. Constituting treason; treasonable or seditious
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Guilty of treason; treacherous; perfidious; faithless.
- adj. Consisting in treason; partaking of treason; implying breach of allegiance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Guilty of treason; in general, treacherous; perfidious; faithless.
- Consisting in treason; characterized by treason; implying breach of allegiance; perfidious: as, a traitorous scheme or conspiracy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the character of, or characteristic of, a traitor
Sorry, no etymologies found.