from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, constituting, or involving treason: Espionage is a treasonable act.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. involving, or constituting treason
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to treason; consisting of treason; involving the crime of treason, or partaking of its guilt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to treason; consisting of treason; involving the crime of treason, or partaking of its guilt.
- Synonyms See perfidious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the character of, or characteristic of, a traitor
Sorry, no etymologies found.