from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Feeling no shame; impervious to disgrace.
- adj. Marked by a lack of shame: a shameless lie.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having no shame; immodest; unable to feel disgrace
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of shame; wanting modesty; brazen-faced; insensible to disgrace.
- adj. Indicating want of modesty, or sensibility to disgrace; indecent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no shame; lacking in modesty; immodest; impudent; audacious; insensible to disgrace.
- Done without shame; indicating or characterized by lack of shame; as, a shameless disregard of honesty.
- Synonyms Unblushing, brazen; profligate, reprobate, abandoned, incorrigible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling no shame
shame + -less (Wiktionary)