from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not held back for a particular person: an unreserved seat.
- adj. Given without reservation; unqualified: unreserved praise.
- adj. Exhibiting no reserve: an unreserved grin of approval.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not reserved.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not reserved; not kept back; not withheld in part; unrestrained.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not reserved; not restricted; not limited; not withheld in part; without reservation; full; entire: as, unreserved obedience to God's commands.
- Open; frank; concealing or withholding nothing; free: as, an unreserved disclosure of facts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not reserved
- adj. not cautious or reticent
Sorry, no etymologies found.