from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; clear and unambiguous: an unequivocal success.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unambiguous; without equivocation or ambiguity; singularly clear, unmistakable, or unquestionable
- adj. Without equal, matchless. (Can we verify(+) this sense?)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not equivocal; not doubtful; not ambiguous; evident; sincere; plain
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not equivocal, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; having only one meaning or interpretation and leading to only one conclusion
- adj. clearly defined or formulated
un- + equivocal (Wiktionary)