from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of express.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Communicated in words.
- adj. Precisely and clearly expressed, leaving nothing to implication. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. communicated in words
- adj. precisely and clearly expressed or readily observable; leaving nothing to implication
Sorry, no etymologies found.