from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. set back; located in a hole, space, or opening.
- adj. withdrawn; secluded
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of recess.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a recess or recesses.
- adj. Withdrawn; secluded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling an alcove
- adj. having a sunken area
Sorry, no etymologies found.