from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Naked.
- adj. Partially but not fully dressed.
- adj. Not finished or worked: undressed stone.
- adj. Not specially treated or processed: undressed leather.
- adj. Not prepared for cooking or eating. Used of certain meats.
- adj. Lacking sauce or dressing. Used of a salad.
- adj. Not treated or bandaged: an undressed wound.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having partially or completely removed one's clothes.
- adj. Whose surface has not been dressed (prepared).
- adj. Without dressing.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of undress.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not dressed, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having removed clothing
- adj. of lumber or stone or hides; not finished or dressed
Sorry, no etymologies found.