from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not complex or involved; simple: found an uncomplicated solution to the problem.
- adj. Not involving medical complications.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of uncomplicate.
- adj. Simple, not complicated, basic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking complexity
- adj. easy and not involved or complicated
Sorry, no etymologies found.