from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or exhibiting no ambiguity or uncertainty; clear.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. clear, and having no uncertainty or ambiguity
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not ambiguous; not of doubtful meaning; plain; perspicuous; clear; certain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding; having only one meaning or interpretation and leading to only one conclusion
- adj. having or exhibiting a single clearly defined meaning
un- + ambiguous (Wiktionary)