from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to dispute; unquestionable: incontrovertible proof of the defendant's innocence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not capable of being denied, challenged, or disputed; closed to questioning.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not controvertible; too clear or certain to admit of dispute; indisputable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not controvertible; too clear or certain to admit of dispute or controversy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. necessarily or demonstrably true
- adj. impossible to deny or disprove
in- + controvertible (Wiktionary)