from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Law Of, providing, or constituting evidence: evidential material.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or providing evidence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to, or affording, evidence; indicative; especially, relating to the evidences of Christianity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of evidence; affording evidence; proving; indicative. Also evidentiary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. serving as or based on evidence
Sorry, no etymologies found.